Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Pink with crazy stripes

Hei,
So, this week I got this done whilst experimenting with my nail polishes:


I keep trying new stuff with the nail polish tools I got and this time decided to play around with the thin nail polish brushes I have. They are fun to use as drawing tools, although of course they are more challenging to use when compared to nail polish pens, as pens are easier to control.






It was fun to see that the mix of colors looked good. I started by painting my nails pink and I wanted to then add black and silver stripes/lines to add contrast.  I got to admit that when I started I wasn't even sure if it was going to turn out well but happily they did. :)

But as I was just experimenting I didn't get pictures of the process and therefore I decided to paint my toe nails the same way to then get atleast some pictures of the process.
I started by applying black wavy lines onto my nails and then once dry I added silver coloring to the sides of those black lines.




The colors then ended up working really nicely together. :)



I'm still figuring out the right way to get pictures of the processes and at the moment I'm using a selfie stick but I'd love to hear about other tactics on this.

I'm also going to be ordering some new really cool nail art stuff so hopefully I'll be able to get even more exciting posts soon!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment