Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter Nails

Hei,

So Easter was a couple days ago and  I wanted to make my nails have something to do with Easter.
Since I haven't drawn images on my nails very often i decided to just paint pictures on my thumbs and then make the other finger nails a spring like color.

I decided to paint a bunny and a chick on my thumbs. I took a normal thin paint brush and painted the pictures on with nail polish.




 I painted the shapes of the animals and then for the faces I used the nail decorations and nail art pens seen below. I used the black decorations for eyes and the pink decorations as a nose for the bunny.




 Then for the rest of my nails, I painted them with nice bright colors to represent spring. I used the sponge effect and painted my nails with triple colors.

I painted a strip of each color on the sponge and then pressed the sponge over my nail. I had to do this several times in order to get nice bright colors. 


I then finished off my nails by adding some sparkling see-through nail polish and adding some flower nail stickers. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment