Sunday, February 11, 2018

Turtle nails🐢 and rosey red nails.🌹Nail art hollow stickers. 💅

Hei.

Last fall I ordered a lot of nail art stuff online and this time I finally decided to test these nailart hollow stickers for the second time.😁 The first time I wasn't patient enough and didn't let the first layer dry.

It is important to have the base color dry first because the nail art hollow sticker will otherwise stick to the first nailpolish and it is also important to carefully add the second nailpolish evenly so it doesn't make a mess.

 I used two different shades of green and called them Turtle nails! 🐢🐢🐢🐢

I used a light green base color, I then let them dry and then used the nailart tool to apply the darker green on top. 


These worked out so well that I also wanted to try red shades. I used a pink base color and shiny red on top. I call them Rosey nails.🌹😊






No comments:

Post a Comment