Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Nail art shine powder

Hei,


I ordered all kinds of new nail art things from online and now I have awesome new nail art techniques to share! :)

I started with this nail art powder which creates this almost reflection type shine on your nails! I first tried this gold nail art powder which made my normal yellow nails look goldish. This you can see below.




I then tried this blueish powder. I painted my nails with black nail polish and then I applied the powder(several layers). First I thought it wasn't going to work but then after applying more and more of the powder onto my nails, my nails became more and more blue and shiny!

Here are images of the process and the after result. It's awesome!! ;)







A big thanks to the internet and the nail art videos already there because there were some hints on how to use the  shine powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment